Thursday, December 14, 2006

Surprise!

If not for my first blog on DEVCON 2006 (too good story to miss the blog space), this could have been my first webblog!

Yes, it’s truly surprising to see myself start blogging. Originally created on June 30th, 2006 and after being inactive for a long time (6 months???), I decided it would be worth the wait, so let me get started!

I would like to post articles in this blog about anything and everything, which might mean like Work, People, Strategy, Knowledge, Learning, Growth, Innovation, Music, Fun, Experiences...Confused? Then let it be :-)

I've read somewhere about blogging which said:

The fastest way to understand blogging is to try it out the phenomenon that's transforming web and media to a participatory activity.

What will happen if you start participating? Who knows...it might be fun though :-)

A Disclaimer - The content of this blog is heavily dependent on my mood swings!

No comments: