Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Well, back in action...

For those who had been reading my blogs on and off, sorry about being a nearly-none-active blogger, since I wrote far less stuff than I expected that I should. For the past one and a half year, it is nothing anyway.

Life around me has been crazily busy. On the personal front, it was a shattering experience of being the one getting everything, and then slowly, exponentially zooming back to nothing.

But, I am catching up. I really didn't have much time to talk about what I have been thinking or doing, or working on, but I do want to improve this situation now.

I believe this begins again. I mean the Blogging. Writing. Dreaming. Anything. Everything. And all that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems your "back in action" blogging did not continue for long.Or your promotion in work made u too more busy to do it?"For those who had been reading your blogs on and off" will be disappionted somewhere...