Sunday, October 24, 2010

My First Travelog

I always wanted to write a travelogue - being an enthusiast as I am, recording your current experiences just by twitting them is just not enough, because you end up with a handful of videos, photos etc. when you travel, and uploading them 'on-the-fly' is something that I am not yet familiar with.

And, there is one just difference in this - my travelogues would (at least at this stage) reflect the travel, and not the stay, as they say "The journey matters, not (always) the destination".

So, here goes my 1st travelogue - this time it is just the route exploration, still Buckle Up !



Oh, and by the way, I am interested in recording the destinations (stays) too. I googled for this, and came up with a nice TravelPod to record them. In fact I even created a profile for me. Watch out this space, I am yet to begin :-)

5 comments:

Aruna said...

Good one ....

Suresh said...

good account, keep more coming. (except one minor crib - i would have preferred an account in words and pictures over a slideshare presentation.)

Unknown said...

Excellent memories...
I think 150 km/hr is max in your car.

bhargavi said...

super road, 150 KMPH. cool...this will defnitely be one of the motivations behind my first ever drive to B'lore.

Balaji Seshadri said...

Awesome! Great to see that. I hope you do not have zero error in your speedometer :-) Happy drive.